5 Best Small Business Routers:- In today’s fast-changing world, we all need everything to be advanced, useful, and reliable. Everybody wants to earn a lot of money, may it be through a full-time or part-time job or via businesses.
But, during these times we are almost bound to work from home, it is now the need of the hour. And the fundamental requirements that automatically come to mind are a laptop, a smartphone, and most importantly, a high speed, secure and reliable internet connection.
Imagine a workplace or even your restaurants, hotels, cafes, etc., without a useful internet.!. You would be lost without your very basic needs like your bills, your IoT devices, your printer, and a lot more. Here we have the best small business routers that can drive both your internet and business well.
1. Google Nest WiFi ($269)
It is one of the best WiFi routers in 2020 and holds the first position in our list due to the following reasons:-
- It is a user-friendly device.
- It is a package of 2 wifi that are precisely identical.
- It is a 4×4 AC2200 dual-band router, which can occur maximum 400Mbps and 1,733Mbps over the range of 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz, respectively.
- It looks is the first thing that draws the attention of the user.
- It can be used to pair 200 smart devices at a time.
- It is fast and flexible enough to stream a variety of videos and other kinds of stuff.
- It has coverage of 4400 sq. ft and has 2 Ethernet ports each. And its range is the most desirable characteristic that stands it out.
- It also has built-in speakers and microphones and googles assistant capabilities.
- It is ultra-fast when it comes to speed, flexible and reliable.
2. Netgear Nighthawk AX 5400($299)
It is one of the most popular WiFi routers, perfectly suited for medium or large-sized homes or over a large area where there is a high wifi requirement. For more information, you can read articles by routerlogin.app here and gain deeper insights.
Let’s take a look at some of its features:-
- It has almost 2500 sq. ft of coverage area.
- It contains six upgraded antennas and 5.4 Gbps speed.
- It has a 1.5 GHz triple-core processor for real-time streaming like movies, gaming consoles, etc.
- Every WiFi network is susceptible to cyberattacks, but Netgear has installed antivirus software for data security.
- It uses a convenient application that can be installed very easily on smartphones and laptops and can be used to control traffics and smart devices.
- Overall, it is a high-speed, reliable, secure, high-performance router with high ratings and popularity.
3. Asus GT — AC 5300($400)
Gamers typically use dozens of smart devices, pods, mice, sound systems, etc. It is a very versatile and high coverage router. It is best suited for gamers due to these many reasons:-
- It is a Tri-band wireless router.
- It has a Quad-core of 1.8 GHz and 64 bits CPU.
- It is with 1024QAM that it gains a maximum speed of 1k Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 2.16k Mbps on 5Ghz.
- It has MU-MIMO, which provide maximum throughput.
- It has eight ports, 2USB 3.0 port, LED indicator, 4×4 antennas, WPS and selectable WiFi and Wired mode, i.e., user can select according to the needs.
- It provides VPN features and, in addition to that, private use of the virtual private network.
- It can work well with Alexa voice commands and IFTTT’s.
- Asus has one of the handy, user-friendly applications you can run on iOS and Android platforms.
4. Linksys EA7500 ($169.99)
It is a full package for speed, security, reliability, coverage, and cost. It is convenient and easy to work with.
- It is a dual-band consisting of 3 detachable antennas for 3×3 streaming.
- It has 600Mbps and 1,300 Mbps speed on 2.4GHz and 5 GHz, respectively.
- It has a 1.4 GHz Qualcomm processor and can act as a router, bridge, and access point mode.
- It has 2 USB internet ports.
- It can cover a range of about 1500 sq. ft and is widely used for small houses.
- It has MU — MIMO, through which numerous devices can be connected.
- Its parental control feature stands out; parents can use blocks and filters and even do a history check.
- It can overcome any bandwidth limitations by activating device prioritization filter control. With this feature, it can automatically hold the app when not in use.
- It works best when it comes to a one-time smart device like humidifiers, or AC’s, etc
5. TP-Link Archer C7 AC 1750 ($100)
When it comes to an affordable price, high performance, easy installation, and management settings, Archer is the best choice.
- It has all the features lined up sequentially on the board PowerPoint, power button, reset, 2 USB 2.0 ports, 4 GB LAN, and wifi button.
- It has a 720 MHz CPU, which can reach upto 2500 sq. ft and has about 450 Mbps and 1,300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 5GHz, respectively.
- Its management system is easy, but the web system lacks user-friendly features.
- It has three external and three internal antennas.
- Its guest network page allows you to control bandwidth and restrict over specific guests depending upon your requirements.
- It also has a similar parental control, which you can easily handle via smartphone or laptops and block, view history, and add filters to sites.