Best Famous Mahatma Gandhi Quotes:- Mahatma Gandhi, whom we affectionately call Bapu, is one of the most prominent leaders of the Indian freedom struggle. Following the path of truth and non-violence. The country got independence after 200 years of subjugation. He was not only a leader, but also a free-spirited Karmayogi, and a true man. Mahatma Gandhi has admired the world over as one of history’s most inspirational and transformative figures. On the other hand, the guy known now because of his calm, compassion, and courage in the face of oppression wasn’t always comfortable prior to the audience. Produced Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi at Porbandar, India in 1869
As time passes, Mahatma Gandhi managed not just to overcome his anxieties, but to turn them to his own benefit. His unease at talking made him a superb listener, whose humility and compassion permitted him to channel the fantasies and aspirations of the masses. His hesitancy with phrases taught him that the ability to say more with less and now, these words, inflected with all the wisdom and heart which have made him a global icon, continue to inspire hundreds of millions throughout the world.
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on Education
The actual problem is that people don’t have any idea about what education actually is. We evaluate the worth of schooling in precisely the exact same fashion as we evaluate the value of a property or of stocks in the stock exchange marketplace. We wish to supply only such instruction as would allow the student to make more. The women, we say, don’t need to make; therefore why should they be educated? So long as such notions persist there’s not any hope of our ever knowing the real value of schooling.
Education is the basic tool for the Development of Consciousness and the reconstitution of society
The purity of Personal Life is the one Indispensable condition for building up a sound education
Education Must be of a New Type For the sake of the Creation of the New World
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on Leadership
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on Leadership:- Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive as your behavior becomes your customs. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.
Only He Can be a leader Who Never Loses Hope
I want freedom for the full Expression of my Personality
Be The Change that You want to see in the world
First They Ignore You Then They Laugh at you Then They fight You Then You Win
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on Cleanliness
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes on Cleanliness:- The intention of the national cleanliness drive: to clean up the nation by 2019, the year which marks the 150 anniversary of the arrival of Gandhi, that desired to make sanitation a priority for India over a century past. The present drive intends to finish the wide-spread practice of open defecation, build more bathrooms, and enhance waste management, among other objectives. Gandhi strongly and repeatedly condemned the Indian custom of hiring individuals in the bottom rungs of the Hindu caste system, that had been called”untouchables,” to clean out crude dry latrines or gather the waste from areas where villagers alleviated themselves, urging his countrymen to clean up after themselves.
When there is both inner and outer Cleanliness, its approaches godliness
I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet
Clean People and Healthy People Can Make a Wealthy Country
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes in Hindi
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes in Hindi:- Mahatma Gandhi has played a distinctive role in providing the freedom to the nation. Gandhi’s dad’s title was Karamchand Gandhi, that had been the Diwan of Rajkot and his mother’s name was Putlibai. Gandhiji always picked the path of fact and non-violence for liberty and made many moves. On January 30, Gandhiji was shot dead by Nathuram Godse. Thus, Martyr’s Day is celebrated annually on 30 January in India.
Here are Some Quotes of Mahatma Gandhi in Hindi:-
आपको मानवता में विश्वास नहीं खोना चाहिए। मानवता सागर के समान है; यदि सागर की कुछ बूँदें गन्दी हैं, तो पूरा सागर गंदा नहीं हो जाता।
एक विनम्र तरीके से, आप दुनिया को हिला सकते हैं।
विश्वास को हमेशा तर्क से तौलना चाहिए। जब विश्वास अँधा हो जाता है तो मर जाता हैं।
भविष्य इस बात पर निर्भर करता है कि आज आप क्या कर रहे हैं।
अपने ज्ञान पर ज़रुरत से अधिक यकीन करना मूर्खता हैं। यह याद दिलाना ठीक होगा कि सबसे मजबूत कमजोर हो सकता है और सबसे बुद्धिमान गलती कर सकता हैं।
अहिंसा मानवता के लिए सबसे बड़ी ताकत हैं। यह आदमी द्वारा तैयार विनाश के ताकतवर हथियार से अधिक शक्तिशाली हैं।
Some important facts of Mahatma Gandhi Life
- He was the youngest child of his parents, he had two brothers and a sister.
- Mahatma Gandhi’s mother tongue was Gujarati.
- Mahatma Gandhiji studied at Alfred High School, Rajkot
- Mahatma Gandhiji was born on Friday, India got independence on Friday, and Gandhiji was also killed on Friday.
- Mahatma Gandhi was a very straightforward person. Never used to covet for money. In the advocacy profession, only those who used to take cases were truthful. Did not prosecute bad and dishonest people.
- Mahatma Gandhi was married to Kasturba at the age of 14 in May 1883. At that time, Kasturba Gandhi was 13 years old.
- Rabindra Nath Tagore first gave him the title of Mahatma and Rabindranath Tagore was given the title of Gurudev by Mahatma Gandhi.
- After independence, some English journalists came to Mahatma Gandhi and started interviewing him in English. On this, Mahatma Gandhi said in Hindi, my country is now free. Now I will speak only in Hindi.
- Mahatma Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Prize 5 times. He was assassinated in 1948 before receiving the award. Therefore, the Nobel Committee did not give this award to any other person that year.
- Once while traveling by train, one of the shoes of Mahatma Gandhi fell down. He also threw away his second shoe. When the next passenger asked the reason, he said that a shoe would not work for me. At least one gets a chance to wear both shoes.
Digiintern News always provides you that kind of informative article. In Our View, Mahatma Gandhi’s life gives us a strong message that everything is possible. Kindly share your thoughts on what you think about Mahatma Gandhiji. If you like our post please share the Top Best Famous Mahatma Gandhi Quotes post.