Fried chicken is always a good idea for small party or at the weekend for family. These oven-baked Chicken Drumstick can be made simply using seasoning, flour coating. First we need to season the chicken drumsticks with paprika, black pepper and salt. The chicken is coated with all-purpose flour or seasoned flour. Coated chickens are placed on a baking tray with olive oil, and cooked until crispy texture.
This is also a good idea for weeknight dinner with child and family. Internally they are juicy but outermost are very crunchy.
Calories and Nutrition in Chicken drumstick
Chicken drumsticks are not only tasty but also good for health. Chicken drumsticks are good source of calories, vitamin, protein, and minerals. It contains vitamin A, B, E , K and also a good source of calcium, sodium and iron. One piece drumstick contains 80 calories, 14 grams of proteins and 3 grams fat. Per 100 grams of chicken drumsticks contain 180 calories, 30 grams of protein and 6 grams of fat.
How long to bake Chicken Drumsticks
Although the baking time depends on the size of drumsticks and the temperature of the oven during baking. But a average time required to bake drumsticks is 35-40 minutes. For more information about baking time of chicken, follow this blog post in which we shared, how long to bake chicken.
- 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Onion Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 Teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
Also Read:- Breaded Chicken Cutlet Recipe
How to bake Chicken drumsticks
- Place chicken drumsticks in a mixing pot, pour soy sauce and combine.
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, paprika and salt in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle this on the drumsticks and mix well.
- Place all-purpose flour on a shallow plate, dip drumsticks in it to make a coat around them.
- Take a baking sheet and spray some olive oil on it. Lined the coated drumsticks on and spray olive oil on it.
- Pre-heat a oven and wait to reach the temperature at 350°F. Place the drumsticks in it and bake for 35-40 minutes or cook until crispy and golden.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy. Enjoy with sauces, mayonnaise or any other side dish.