Breaded Chicken cutlet is an easy and quick recipe. It is the best idea to dinner with this chicken recipe. You can make this dish within 15 minutes.
To make this recipe, you just need to season the chicken breast with black pepper then breaded them into eggs, and breadcrumbs. Afterward, they are deep-fried or baked to make crispy. But it can be cooked with pan-fried method also.
If you are looking for a pan fried option then check out this pan fried breaded chicken breasts recipe.
Can I bake breaded chicken cutlet in oven?
If you want to bake them instead of fry then preheat the oven at 350. Spray a little oil on a tray. Lined the breaded chicken cutlets on the tray, spray oil on the cutlets then place in the oven. Cook them for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
This type of chicken breasts can be served as your main dish and can be served with so many different sides. I suggest you to make it for your dinner and serve with lemon wedges or mayonnaise.
- 500 gramschicken breasts (sliced into 1 inch thick strips)
- 2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- 2large eggs (beaten)
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Salt to taste
- vegetable oil for deep fry
Also Read:- Easy Oven baked Chicken Drumstick Recipe
How to make this dish
- Slice chicken breast into 1 inch thick strips then wash with fresh water.
- Place the chicken cutlets on a plate, season them with paprika, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Beat two eggs in a mixing bowl and whisk with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Take another shallow pot, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and black pepper in it.
- Dip the chicken cutlet first in the egg then place in the breadcrumbs. Breaded the chicken strips with breadcrumbs mixture well.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame and wait to heat up the cooking oil.
- When the oil heat enough, place the chicken cutlets into it. Fry them until crispy or cook through. Cook each side for 4-5 minutes then remove from the oil.
- Transfer the chicken cutlets on a kitchen paper to absorb excess oil. Sprinkle some chat masala then serve.
[…] Also Read:- Breaded Chicken Cutlet Recipe […]