IAS, i.e., the Indian Administration Service, also known as Imperial Civil Service, i.e., ICS, is India’s toughest competitive civil service examination. The examination is conducted by UPSE, i.e., Union Public Service Commission to recruit officers for All India administrative Civil Service, which is the premier administrative, civil service of the government of India. IAS examination is conducted annually by UPSE. Nowadays, there is online coaching available where students can enquire now and can get admissions. UPSE conducts the examination to recruit candidates for more than twenty services, including IAS, IPS and IFS; however, about eight lakh aspirants register themselves, and about five lakh appear for the examination. The selection is based on the preliminary examination, main examination and interview.
Is online coaching the best way to for IAS exam preparations? What are the benefits?
IAS is the most sought-after career choice in the country, and to clear in the examination, IAS preparation from the best coaching institute is necessary. Nowadays, there are many online options also available for aspirants. They can select the best online IAS coaching to get prepared to crack the toughest examination. However, there are numerous benefits of choosing an online podium for IAS preparation.
Some benefits are:
- The main benefit of online coaching is flexibility; as in conventional classrooms, timings are the major issue for students. Online coaching makes it easy for them to study as per their preference. It offers flexibility to students in attending classes. Best online IAS coaching institutes also provide live classes and give access to recordings to their students of the lectures that they can check later.
- Online coaching institutes offer quality learning modes to aspirants for IAS preparations. They help students by offering them many quality courses and study materials at competitive rates online. The online coaching also ensures that students do not need to shift base to locations of UPSE preparation hubs. There are many successful students who choose the online mode to get prepared for the examination.
- Online coaching institutes help students to prepare themselves at their own pace. Aspirants can view lectures as per their timings and speed. The benefit of online preparation is that students can devote their time to each section based on their comfort and can also make notes at their own pace.
- The IAS coaching institutes charge the amount of money from aspirants, and the best online IAS coaching institute is pocket-friendly. Aspirants who want to save their money should enquire now about the important credentials and enroll in online coaching for preparations.
- Online coaching makes students prepare for the examination without any kind of distraction. Also, many professionals want to attend the IAS exam and get prepared for it; the online mode of IAS preparation is the best choice. They can prepare from their comfort zone without any distractions.
Can students clear UPSE with online coaching?
The biggest confusion among students is that they can clear UPSE with online IAS preparation. So, not to worry, as you can top in the exam without regular coaching, as everyone who is capable can pass out the exam. You just have to be good at self-study during IAS preparation online, and you can do it. These online coaching are very beneficial as the course videos are from intelligent minds; aspirants can also attempt the mock test series during the online coaching programs too. However, no institute guarantees top ranking, but they promise good results, and the rest is the student’s hard work and effort
However, the online mode of IAS preparation may suit or not suit, but it offers many benefits. RICE is one of the best online IAS coaching institutes for civil services examination preparation. The institute comes up with better techniques to teach aspirants in the online mode. The coaching has top faculties that offer knowledge to crack the most challenging exams in India. Students who want to do IAS preparation can visit the website for more details and to get admission.